Table For Two

I have a new pattern release "Table For Two" and this is a double pattern for a tablerunner with your choice of two different blocks.
I used the lovely Hartfield fabrics, which for some reason I had been hoarding for ages and they give them that soft, pretty feel; perfect for a bedroom or sunroom!
There is a choice of an appliqued block or a pieced block (and you could easily use any of your favorite block patterns, to make them your own!). They are quick and easy to make so you wont have to decide which one to choose; you can make them both!
Ahhh Spring, my favorite time of year. We have planted all our vegetables and flowers and the apple trees are covered in blossom, a great sign that our summer will be full of yummy apple desserts!

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on finishing the new pattern! The runners are lovely, sweetie! Happy the wind was co-operating and you were able to take a picture :o)

    I'm off to chop some wood! Talk to you when I get back :o)

    Lots of hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I get a dessert this year?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new patterns, Rose...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the fabric line. Beautiful table runners! Great value to get two in one.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊