A Gift For You

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable and family filled Christmas. Ours was very relaxing, Santa spoilt us terribly, we ate far too much yummy food and caught up with family and friends to celebrate the season.
But as the Christmas season is coming to an end and a new year is rapidly approaching, its time to turn my dreams for 2014 into plans and get myself organised. Im a great "list" person and a "diary" and "calendar" person so I have designed a free monthly calendar for you to download and use to help keep you organised throughout 2014.
I have added a new Free 2014 Calendar tab at the top of my blog as a quick reference for future months.
The January calendar features my new pattern Potpourri, which will be released in the next few days (so stay tuned) and will be offered in my shop as both a PDF file and as a paper pattern. And as I love inspirational quotes, I've included a very motivating one for the first month of the new year.
 
To download the January PDF calendar, click here
There will be a new calendar available each month, I hope you enjoy them all :)
Happy New Year!! and may all your dreams and plans for 2014 come true.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊