Free February Calendar

February will be upon us soon so its time for my next free monthly calendar. January has just flown by and its been a busy month so my calendar has been well used and a great addition to the studio, I hope yours has been as well :)
So here's the new February calendar:

February is the month of "LOVE" and this months featured project is the Valentines Table Runner from my first Ezine and a plate full of those yummy Valentines Sugar Cookies, you can read more about both of these projects here.
To download your free February calendar just go here.
For us, February marks not only Valentines Day but also our 25th Wedding Anniversary, even more reason to celebrate.
I hope you enjoy your new calendar :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊