New Design- Potpourri

Its the start of a fresh new year and I have my first pattern of 2014 ready for release. Potpourri is finally finished and is now available.  I couldn't be happier with the end result, its a lovely quilt:
It finishes at a generous 58" x 78" so it would be suitable as a single bed quilt or it would be just as lovely on a couch or chair as a throw quilt.
The blocks/rows are quite easy to complete and the pattern includes colour diagrams to help with easy construction. It is designed to be a scrappy style quilt- I used Jelly Roll strips and a few Charm Squares for some of the larger cut pieces but it would also be suitable for fat quarters or equivalent. Add some crisp white homespun and a couple of pretty solids and your ready to start.
The pattern is now available in my shop, both as a PDF pattern and as paper pattern or you could ask your local quilt shop to order you in a copy.
It would make a great teaching quilt for beginners and there is a chance of me teaching again this year so this may be the pattern I chose :)
I hope you love Potpourri as much as I do :) From my family to yours, wishing you a wonderful 2014. I hope you are able to do more of what you love and live life to the fullest!! :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊