Thank You :)

Thank you so very much for the wonderful support of my first ezine, its been amazing!! I was very excited to finally be able to share my new venture and was overwhelmed with the response. If you haven't checked it out yet, you can read all about it HERE.
While your happily working on the projects for Feb/Mar, I'm busy planning and sewing projects for the second issue:
A little bit of gorgeous applique and a few pieced baskets:
A lot of quilting and attaching binding:
And also working with some different mediums; making something quick and fun:
I'm really loving how this second issue is coming together, the projects I've finished so far are lovely and of course my family are enjoying taste testing the recipes I'm including :)  The second issue looks at celebrating Anzac Day, Easter and Mothers Day.....lots of prettiness :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊