Finishing Touches

I am busy putting together the final photos and finishing touches on my second Ezine. This issue has been so much fun to work on and includes lovely projects to celebrate April and May (Anzac Day, Easter and Mothers Day).
The projects are designed to be stash friendly and I enjoy revisiting some of my older, favorite fabrics.
Sadly my stash of these gorgeous Natures Chorus fabrics, is slowly depleting :( It has always been my go to fabric when designing something pretty!
Of course the taste testing of the recipes, is my families favorite way of "helping out":
Yummy Anzac biscuits which we could devour any day of the week and as Maddi and I are obsessed with anything peanut butter at the moment:
A very decadent Peanut Butter and Chocolate Tart.....devine!
The second issue will be available early March and I cant wait to share whats inside.
Back soon with my free March calendar and maybe a little freebie project to add to the St Patrick's Day projects from the first issue.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊