Free July Calendar

With a new month almost upon us, it's time for your free July Calendar:
July symbolises the eighth birthday of my little business, so this months featured photo is of the very first pattern I released back in 2006, Family Melody.
This pattern means a lot to me. The piano in the photo belonged to my grandparents (that's my Nan in the picture holding my dad) and I spent a lot of time with them when I was growing up; it was my happy place and they truly shaped my life. We would all gather around the piano and Nan or Pop would play for us. They did try to teach me but I proved to be a "one handed player" only :(
I have mentioned my Nan countless times over the years, as she was the one who taught me to stitch and her embroidery was perfect; such an inspiration. She has been gone for almost 20 years now but everyday I think of her and treasure those times I sat with her; watching her stitch, threading her needle and playing in her sewing basket. I opened her sewing basket the other day and it still smells like her and flooded me with such wonderful memories.
This months quote is sweet and simple yet speaks volumes about whats really important in life; all the little things.
I have a few fun things planned for next month to celebrate Threadbare Creations birthday, so stay posted but firstly I have revamped the Family Melody pattern and added it to my shop HERE It's available as a PDF file only for $3 (AU). I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed designing it :)
The July Calendar can be downloaded HERE.
Hope July is a wonderful month for you and your family.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊