Busy as Bees :)

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow" - Audrey Hepburn

Spring is my favorite time of the year; there's a promise of new beginnings and it's a symbol of rebirth. It's time to leave our long winter hibernation and reacquaint ourselves with the sights, sounds and smells of our surroundings.
It's school holidays here at the moment and we are enjoying a different kind of "busy". Our days are filled with replanting, feeding, watering and nurturing our little promises for tomorrow.

We gather outdoors to sit and enjoy the warmth of the sun, amid the chatter of birds or the buzzing of bees; sipping our coffees, reading our books or working on some hand stitching. And we breathe, we recharge, we appreciate the simple abundance that is our life before we head into the last few hectic months of the year.
I like this kind of "busy" the best :)




No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊