Halloween Subway Art

I love Subway Art; simply pop it in a frame, gather together a few props and it becomes a quick and easy decoration for any spot in your home. With Halloween fast approaching, I decided to design a free printable for you to use as part of your decorating:
I've teamed mine with a mini pumpkin and some Banksia Rose flowers from my garden but it would also look great next to your candy bowl or a carved pumpkin or whatever you have on hand as you set the Halloween theme this spooky season.
Simply download your free PDF file HERE, print the entire page on to a medium cardstock, trim around the Subway Art and its ready to pop into a 8"x 10" picture frame, for you and your family to enjoy this Halloween.
Happy Trick or Treating :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊