Mini Mania

I think we all love a mini quilt. They are super quick to make and lots of fun to sew. While I'm working on larger projects, its nice to deviate (aka procrastinate) a little and have a "quick finish". It keeps me motivated and focused and I'm rewarded with a instant sense of accomplishment.
When I saw this free mini birthday cake pattern from Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet, I just had to make one and it was just the "quick finish" I needed :) I love this pattern and it would make a gorgeous gift.......I will definitely be making more soon, for some upcoming birthdays.
I've also got a magazine project coming up and I chose to design a mini quilt:
Just a little sneak peek for now but the magazine is due for release in the next few weeks so I can share more. I used the leftover fabrics from my Asteria quilt for this project, as they are just gorgeous and I have loved working with them :) Thanks again Helen :)
And finally I'm working on a Christmas Mini quilt which will be ready for release soon. This has been a fun mini to design and as I love lots of pieces, I've managed to cram lots into such a small project :) Stay tuned for that one and in the meantime I really should get back to my new (full size) quilt design, no matter how much fun I'm having with these adorable minis :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊