Free Christmas Subway Art

Before the advent of Christianity, evergreen trees and plants had special meaning to people during winter. Boughs were hung over doors and windows as it was believed that they would ward off witches, ghosts, evil spirits and illness.
Today we bring pine, spruce and fir trees, into our homes and decorate them with beautiful ornaments, cookies, lights, popcorn, tinsel etc. to celebrate the festive season.
The Christmas tree is the pinnacle of home decorating, and our tree is quite old, yet full of memories. Every year it's branches are laden with decorations, new and old, brought and handmade and each and every ornament has its own little story.
To add to our decorating this year, I've designed some free subway art, in the shape of a tree and I'm sharing it with you:
Simply download the PDF file HERE, and print the full page onto medium card stock. Cut out the subway art and its ready to pop into a 8" x 10" frame and add to your Christmas decorations.
Happy decorating :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊