Olaf

Your never too old to enjoy a Disney Movie, right? We loved Frozen. It had such a beautiful soundtrack and moving story with a very heartfelt message...........and of course, we all adored the super cute and super comical snowman, Olaf.
"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.":
I came across this free paper piecing pattern, by Jessica Blacknell of Sew Much Mischief and I knew straight away that I had to make him :) He went together quite quickly and easily. The pattern is very clear and concise and I spent the day rekindling my love of paper piecing.
I made mine into a little wall hanging and he is hanging near our tree but he would also make a lovely cushion or be the feature block on a Santa sack.
You can find the free pattern, HERE on Craftsy. She has a few other "Frozen" patterns as well, if your looking for some. Thanks Jessica for such a gorgeous pattern. I enjoyed every minute sewing him and everyone loves having him as part of our Christmas decorations.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊