Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 10

Welcome back to the Chatelaine BOW Sampler Quilt, I hope you have had a chance to catch up on past blocks, while we had a little break. I'm looking forward to bringing you the rest of the blocks, the final layout and borders etc to complete your Sampler quilt, as we move through 2015 and I cant wait to see these completed quilts. I love everyone's fabric choices and seeing what you chose, helps me decide on what blocks to include.


This weeks gorgeous block is Big T and this is a variation of the lovely Churn Dash Block with the addition of some flying geese units to the solid rectangles.
This is a fun block to piece and would look lovely with a fussy cut centre (which I actually didn't think of until my block was finished) or a solid white centre. Have a play around with the colour placements on this one and see what you come up with :)
To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊