Easter Lilies

One of our favorite recipes to bake and eat during Easter are Easter Lilies. In fact, we don't always wait till Easter to eat these; they also make a great Sunday afternoon snack:
These beautiful soft cakes are rolled into lilies and generously filled with jam and whipped cream and trust me, they are hard to resist. They could also be filled with jelly, if you prefer but we love ours filled with blackberry jam.
This is my great grandmothers recipe and its quick and easy to make but make sure you cook the cakes in batches so you have time to roll and secure them into shape, while they are still warm.
Its a great recipe to have on hand for when unexpected visitors pop in over the Easter period or you just feel like something special while your relaxing with a cup of coffee or tea.
To grab the recipe for these Easter Lilies, either click on the link or right click on the photo below and save to your computer for later.




I hope you enjoy them ;)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊