Quick Reference Chart- Cutting Guide

Have you ever wondered how many squares you can cut from a fat quarter, a fat eighth or a layer cake square? My last Quick Reference Chart is a great guide help you out:
This is a very helpful reference when you are deciding on the right precut to purchase or to choose from you stash, before starting a new project. Its also interesting to see just how many squares you can yield from each precut, making it easier to achieve good use of your lovely fabrics.
You can download and print your free chart HERE.
I hope these charts have been helpful; they definitely have been to me and will be used often in the studio while I'm designing.
If you have missed any of the other charts, just visit the "Free Printables" tab at the top of the page and you will find them listed under "Sewing Room".
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊