April's Fun Free Projects

I only just managed to complete my versions of the free monthly projects before the end of April. It was close, but I got them finished: just in time for the next months installments :)
First up, here's my April FQS Snapshots Block Puppy Love and I've decided to name him Ben:
Growing up, my parents wouldn't allow us to have a dog (even the Labrador which we dragged home by the collar and told them had followed us), so I had to wait until I was married with a home of my own to have my first puppy. His name was Ben and he was a gorgeous black spaniel who gave us so much joy and loved us unconditionally (gotta love that about dogs!).
This is such a sweet block and a really fun one to sew :)
And my other monthly project is the Sew Happy Heart, from Bunnyhill Designs:
I really love these little snowmen and I cant wait to hang them all together at Christmas. I'm still having troubles getting a nice expression on their little faces but I have just decided to stop fussing and leave them be :)
If you would like to join in with either of these monthly freebies, just follow the links on my original post HERE. They are heaps of fun :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊