Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 34


This weeks block is Silver Maple. I love this block and I think its a lovely representation of the gorgeous Silver Maple tree (Acer saccharinum). It is quite simple in design but you can imagine the shimmering leaves blowing in a soft breeze.
The tree is a fast growing deciduous tree, native to eastern North America, in the eastern United States and Canada. It is often found along waterways and in wet lands and is also referred to as the "creek maple", "river maple" or "water maple".
This is a lovely block to sew and is easily constructed using some quick kitty corners instead of templates and some basic rectangles and squares.
I hope you enjoy this block as well. To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊