Free September 2015 Calendar

September is right around the corner and its a welcome respite for us in the Southern Hemisphere. Our days will begin to lengthen, the sun will be warmer, the gardens will flourish and our winter hibernation will come to an end as we enjoy the beauty of Spring. It's also time for your free September calendar:
This months featured design is my Garden Party tablecloth. I love this design so much; its a beautiful combination of lovely stitchery and simple piecing. Its the perfect accompaniment for outdoor entertaining or for that quiet cup of coffee (and a good book) in your own garden.
My sample of this design, was recently returned to me, so I'm looking forward to using this one during the Spring months. The Dresden Plate centre is quick and easy to piece and you can use a great tutorial HERE, to help. There is quite a bit of stitching but I think it frames the Dresden so well and I adore those pretty little parasols :)
The pinwheel border adds to the beauty of this design and then its all finished off with a plain border, so you are able to showcase one of your favorite larger prints.
From today until the end of September, PDF patterns of Garden Party will be available at the discounted price of $5.95, in my store HERE.
To download and print your free September Calendar, just visit HERE.
I hope September is another fantastic month for you and your family and that you have the time to relax and enjoy your very own garden party, while embracing everything the new season has to offer :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊