Free October 2015 Calendar

School holidays start this afternoon and I'm looking forward to spending the next two weeks, relaxing with Cohen (and Maddi when she isn't working on Uni assignments or at work). Its been a fast paced term and the kids, and the mums, are beginning to show the signs of exhaustion: its time for a well deserved break :) It's also time for your free October Calendar:
This months featured design is my Sunday Brunch pattern. This is one of my favorite designs and I use my set quite often both on our dining table and our outdoor setting.
The pattern pack includes instructions for the tablecloth, placemats and coasters and they all look lovely on any table. The main block used throughout all three projects, is the Oddfellows Chain block and its one of my absolute favorites :)
So as my monthly special, from today until the end of October, PDF versions of this pattern are available at the discounted price of $5.95 in my store HERE.
To download and print your free October Calendar, just visit HERE.
Next week, I'll be releasing a new Christmas pattern. He's just adorable and I had lots of fun with him, so I thought I'd share a little sneak peek:
Just a few more tweaks to the pattern and I'll be happy to release it, so watch out for this one next week, I'm sure you will love him too :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊