Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 74

This weeks block is the gorgeous Twisted Star. This block has such lovely motion and its a lot easier to piece, than it may first appear. I love an interlocking design, in fact my next Monthly Mini is a woven design, so stay tuned for its release later this month, its gorgeous.
This block will perfectly showcase some of your pretty fabrics. I kept my palette soft and simple but the star would be really "pop" using a bold fabric and a soft pastel. Have a play around with colour placement on this one and really make this block shine :)
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Thanks so much for your response to the horizontal layout options. I'm busy working on the on point file, which I've decided, is how I will set my blocks for this quilt. It can be hard sometimes, to visualize how a quilt will look, so my aim is to help you select the perfect setting for your quilts.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊