The Good Life ♥

What can I say? Bonnie and Camille design the sweetest fabrics and their new range The Good Life was on my must have list. It arrived last week and my excitement may have the postman thinking I'm insane but seriously, take a long moment and just look at this bundle; absorb all of its deliciousness:
Squeal! Its beyond all expectation, its absolutely stunning ♥ Generally I buy a few fat quarters or a Jelly Roll of each of their ranges because their fabrics work so well together. This is how I build up or re-stock my B&C stash after each project. Every now and then, I do treat myself to a FQ bundle to grab the whole range.
I've had months to plan and design ideas for this fabric but now that its here, I don't want to untie it. This is definitely going to sit on my studio shelf for awhile so I can admire it and pat it :)
I love all of the prints in this range and those colours are stunning. The navy fabrics are gorgoeus but OMG those aqua ones, come on guys, way too cute ♥
I could have been nice and untied the bundle to show you all the prints but I seriously can not bring myself to undo that tape :) If you want to see them all, you can go HERE and have a good look.
Now that meterage is available, I will order fabric for bindings etc. and that navy with the little white hearts is looking like a winner. I also love the red with the little white dot flowers ♥ Decisions!
When I do decide to untie this bundle, its going to make a gorgeous quilt but hey there's no rush right? I'm going to save it for that special project because that's what we do!
I hope today has been a sewing day for you. Next Monday I'm going to share photos of your Snowflakes. If you haven't sent me a photo yet please do, we would all love to see your work :)
Happy sewing :)

1 comment

  1. Pretty! Will be fun to see what you make with this fabulous fabric.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊