Sweet Prairie by Sedef Imer

Last Friday, the postman received another huge hug when he arrived at my front door with this gorgeous bundle of Sweet Prairie fabric from Sedef Imer of Down Grapevine Lane:
This range is just stunning you guys! I've had this bundle on pre-order for months and to finally see it in person, was well worth the wait. This is Sedef's second fabric range and its just as beautiful as her first line, Sweet Orchard which I used for my April Mini Quilt, Ma Petite.
The prints in this range are adorable and those soft colours are just perfect. I'm totally in love with the mint and yellow and that pink is so sweet. I love how she has teamed the pastels with the stronger red's, oranges and greys which will give a lot of contrast to projects. I haven't opened my bundle yet, but you can see all of the prints on the Riley Blake website HERE.
I'm looking forward to working with these fabrics and I do have plans for them but I must finish a few other things first so for now it will sit in the studio and inspire me to sew quicker :)
If you need some inspiration, you can visit Sedef's website and see some of her stunning projects HERE. Be sure to keep a look out for this fabric line, you wont be disappointed and think of all those gorgeous autumn inspired projects you can sew.
Happy sewing :)

1 comment

  1. Yummiest bundle.Can't wait to see how you play with them.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊