To kick start my prep, I thought I'd link up a few of my past Christmas projects and also give you a brief rundown on what to expect in the following weeks.
So first up, the lovely team at FaveQuilts have featured another of my projects, and this time its my free block Christmas Star:
The pattern is free and you can download your copy HERE. Have lots of fun with it :)
Also check out some of the other free Christmas patterns at FaveQuilts, HERE.
The free pattern includes the paper pieced version shown above and an applique version if FPP is not your thing. You can download the free file, HERE.
This is a quick and easy pattern using lots of quick corners and there's loads of diagrams etc. to help you along the way. You can purchase the PDF pattern HERE.
You can purchase the PDF pattern HERE.
Start your planning today and download your own copy of my planner HERE.
So what have I got planned for the coming weeks? Here's a little list of what I hope to bring to the blog to help you celebrate Christmas with your family;
- my upcoming December mini quilt pattern will be Christmas themed (that's a given)
- a new free Christmas pattern (and its a sweet one!)
- recipes, lots of recipes, including some yummy biscuits presented 3 or 4 ways which will be perfect for gift giving.
- a Christmas inspired crocheted coaster. I've been playing around with my own crochet design for a little while now and I think I almost have it :)
- a quick and easy Christmas ornament which is perfect to pop in your Christmas cards to friends and family.
- Maddi and Michael's Christmas gift. I have been working on this crocheted blanket for months and its epic! I've had a daily love/hate relationship with this one but very soon it will be finished and ready to share. And I looooooove it! Stay tuned :)
- plus lots of links to free patterns I'll be using to add to our Christmas decor.
OK, I need to get all of this done in the next ten weeks so I best get to work; not that you can really call all that fun crafting, actual work :) I hope to bring you all of these projects (plus more if time allows) but if something doesn't make the blog then it just didn't work as I had hoped; I'm thinking it may be the crocheted coaster, we will see.Happy Christmas preparing :)